Battle Ground Hotel Museum
The Battle Ground Hotel Museum is located on the site of the Battle of Lundy's Lane directly across Lundy's Lane from Drummond Hill Cemetery and houses artifacts from the battle.
The Battle Ground Hotel is the only surviving example in Ontario of a 19th century tavern which existed as a product of the commemoration of the War of 1812 to serve veterans and early visitors to the battlefield.
The lands surrounding the Battle Ground Hotel Museum were originally owned by Ruth Redmond, a local school teacher, whose dedication to preserving the Lundy's Lane Battlefield led her to purchase and donate several properties on Lundy's Lane.
6151 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Click here to visit the official website