Lundy's Lane Historical Museum
The Lundy's Lane Historical Museum houses a nationally significant collection of artifacts relating to the War of 1812. The collection includes uniforms, weaponry, equipment, relics, buttons and archival records relating specifically to the Battle of Lundy¬ís Lane and to the War of 1812, in general.
The Museum is housed within the former Stamford Township Hall, built in 1874 and preserves and interprets all artifacts relating to the founding and development of the City of Niagara Falls.
5810 Ferry Street
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Click here to visit the official website